Tuesday, November 29, 2011

14 Pounds Crazier!

For my Media Writing class, we were asked to write a short news story. I of course did it on my puppy, since he is always doing something crazy! So here is the short article.


SOUTH OGDEN, Ut. – Bently a small white 14-pound dog, receive a bath yesterday. Unlike other dogs, this little one hates anything related to a grooming.
It started off with Samantha, 19, and Ashtin, 20, having to chase the dog in order to even catch him. Since, “The moment he saw the bottle of conditioner... Bently took off!” Samantha stated.
After the two young girls successfully caught the little dog, they were faced with the task of washing him. “It didn’t look like and easy job that Sam had,” Ashtin said. The scene was so messy that after the dog received a bath, the girls needed to take a shower to evade the wretched smell of wet dog.


I hope you all enjoyed that story, I know Bently is still upset with me over that bath.. But hey, he needed to smell and look good or he would be going to the pound.


Speaking of the pound, you should all go adopt a little bundle of joy! Whether it's a cat or a dog, animals can be a joy. So I would now like to take this opportunity to introduce you to Bently. 


Our little video :)

Bently is still upset over his bath or he would've had more fun with the camera... I hope you got a taste of how much I love this little dog. If not, you can just check my bank account because I am going into the dog house with America First.. over the price of dog bones! 

I'm not really going broke over owning this puppy, but he sure is expensive and I spend more money on him than I do on myself! I know I already said you should go adopt some type of animal.. but DON"T!!! They are so much work, and so much more energy than I would have thought. 

I do love my dog with my life though.. so here are a few cute memories we have!

Bently at the Vet

Bentlys' graduation of Puppy School Level  1, he also had just received a horrible haircut.. :(
All tired from eating my stuff...



No comments:

Post a Comment