Tuesday, November 8, 2011

WiNtEr


Every year around the end of October, and beginning of November.. The snow comes. People have very mixed feelings with the change of the weather. A few people love the snow, and a lot of people HATE the snow!

Snow brings a freshness, crisp air, beauty and an atmosphere to cozy up next to someone else. Personally I love to start some up-beat snowball fights! 

It also gives me something to do with my younger brother. He is an avid snowboard and so when there is snow.. I can bribe him to hang out with me by taking him up to a different resort!

(Spencer and I)

Day dreaming is always nice to do which ever time of the year it is. The thing with winter though, is it makes me day dream about the BEACH! I am not quite sure if that is a good thing, or makes me hate the snow a little bit more.

Now for the people who hate the cold, chilly, higher accident rates, and snow that comes along with winter, I agree that it can suck. For instance if you are on your way to Jackson Hole for the weekend, and get locked out of your vehicle and have to wait outside a gas station for a good while.. This is a little video for you.


(Stuck in the snow..)


No matter if you despise the winter with all your core, or if you rather enjoy the season, I have learned that there are always memories to be made. Memories don't always start off great in the moment. Looking back on those times can give you some laughs. Even if your locked out in the cold for awhile, can become humorous the next year. 

I have decided that focusing on the memories makes every season go better. So this winter instead of thinking about weather or not I like the snow, I am going to focus on the good memories I can make. Which might mean some people better be ready to dodge a perfect snowball!

No comments:

Post a Comment