Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Introduction

Well, I started this blog as a class requirement for Media Writing 1130. At first I felt like this was something that was completely useless. And meticulousness hard! 

Then I discovered that this could help me out in a few different ways that are as follows:
  • Keep in contact with my family better.
  • Receive a good grade for school.
  • Understand the internet a little better...
  • and lastly, it would teach me how to set up my volunteer blog for New Zealand!
Once my dissatisfaction with the assignment went away I decided to give this thing a try.

This blog will act as my journal of events, emotions, and any thoughts that I feel like sharing.

3 comments:

  1. That's cool that you are going to New Zealand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll try to take your view on this blog thing, cause I'm have a hard time with it.

    ReplyDelete